Develop and Deploy a Fullstack Java-Powered Starter Kit
Learn how to develop a fullstack Java-Powered starter kit with more than 10 fundamental features for every web appExpand your skills and build a reusable web app
A Java-Powered Starter Kit
Learn how to create and deploy a working web app. Check the live demo and try an example of the web app live.
Responsive Web APP
Powered by Bootstrap 4.
Based on Java. No experience on Spring is necessary
Sign up, Sign in, Sign out, roles authorization and password reset built in.
Developed by Professionals
Developed by experienced Developers, with more than 5 years of experience using Java.
Java Starter Kit
Java REST API based back-end
A starter kit that provides the building blocks to speed up the development of your product.
- REST API with JAX-RS (Jersey)
- Users & Authentication
- Concise code organization
Responsive and easy to integrate with the back-end
- Powered by Bootstrap 4
- Communicate with the back-end using REST calls
Try a Demo to experience the content in execution. You can:
- Sign up
- Sign in
- Request a password reset
- Update your profile on Settings
- Navigate using the nav links
- Create, edit, delete a project
- Search for and sort projects
- In order to use it, you just need to sign up by registering a name, an e-mail and a password